While I was doing some research, I ran across a youtube video that jumped out like a neon sign. It was taken at an Islamic conference in a large room with several hundred people. The speaker was talking about the non-Muslim perception of radical Muslims and in a short 3:22 second video he cleared up any question one may have about the difference between a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim. In his arrogant presentation, he asked this convention of ‘moderate Muslims” specific questions about their core beliefs and had the audience respond to those questions by raising their hands. One important question he raised was: How many of you agree that the punishments described in the Koran and the Sunnah, whether it is death, whether it is stoning for adultery, whatever it is, if it is from Allah and his messenger, that is the best punishment ever possible for humankind, and that is what we should apply in the world? Well, who agrees with that? Nearly every hand went up.
This video exposed what Muslims think worldwide. It got me curious, so I started investigating. I wanted to know the difference in a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim. What I found was a devious plot put in place by the Muslim Brotherhood in 1982 to take over the world through any means necessary. Hence, the concept of the “moderate Muslim” was born. In a document called “The Project” a plan was laid out for a terrorist “secret apparatus” that eventually would culminate in the creation of Hamas in December 1987 and the unveiling of the Hamas charter in August 1988. It was a 14-page plan written in Arabic and dated December 1, 1982 that outlined a 12-point strategy to “establish an Islamic government on earth.”
Through subterfuge, lies, deception, and murder the Muslim Brotherhood has carefully implemented this evil plan into the fabric of every nation in the west. Consequently, there is no free nation on earth who is not fighting their jihad against them. The Muslim Brotherhood is entrenched in America to the point that they are influencing, if not actually writing our laws, in the process of bringing about what they call “political jihad.”
The immigration bill from the Gang of Eight is an example of Muslims effecting law in America. The National Review exposes their participation in an article dated May 5, 2013.
The current bill added the words “legal and advocacy” to this section. Thus, it now reads “nonprofit organizations including those with legal and advocacy experience working with immigrant communities.” Apparently the senators wanted to make sure that leftist and Islamist advocacy organizations (CASA, La Raza, MALDEF, and CAIR and other Islamist groups) would not simply be grant recipients themselves, but would also be entrenched on the “New Immigrant Councils” that will help guide strategy, funding, and implementation at the local level.
At CAIR’s website we see that:
CAIR’s government affairs department represents the interests of the American Muslim community before the U.S. Congress, the White House, and federal agencies. The department is responsible for actively monitoring legislation and government activities that affects Muslims and responding on behalf of the American Muslim community. To ensure that the Muslim community is being represented, we provide a Muslim perspective to policy makers and answer questions from government officials about issues related to Islam and Muslims. The department also promotes legislative action alerts, distributes legislative fact sheets, submits testimony to Congress and sponsors a number of activities designed to bring Muslim concerns to the government.
The department builds networks and coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding to support domestic policies that promote civil rights, diversity and freedom of religion and oppose policies that limit civil rights, permit racial, ethnic or religious profiling, infringe on due process, or that prevent Muslims and others from participating fully in American civic life.
The department also works to increase Muslim participation in the political arena, and works with CAIR chapters regularly sponsor voter registration and get out the vote drives, candidate forums, and campaign volunteer opportunities across the country.
CAIR’s Vision Regarding Islamophobia in America
- Our vision looks toward the time when being Muslim carries a positive connotation and Islam has an equal place among many faiths in America’s pluralistic society.
- Among the indicators that this vision is a reality would be the following points:
- Islam has a 75 percent or higher favorability rating among the general public.
- A person’s Muslim faith is considered an asset in private employment and public service.
- Politicians welcome and seek public support from Americans of the Islamic faith.
- Association with anti-Muslim movements or rhetoric discredits those who put themselves forward seeking to earn the privilege of public service.
The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,”
I wrote an article last year on sharia law and its stealth jihad on America.
We are seeing large Arab communities in the US who are forcing American citizens to live under Sharia Law. Dearborn, MI is gone, and there is a move to take over areas of Tennessee and make its citizens live under this despicable anti-American law. Sharia law is “a slow, deliberate, and methodical advance of Islamic law (sharia) in non-Muslim countries.” Another frequently used term is ‘stealth jihad’, or Islamic religious law, seen as deriving from the Koran, Sunnah and hadith, ijmaʿ, qiyas, and from the teachings and example of Mohammed.
We are losing America day by day, piece by piece. While we focus on all of the scandals coming out of Washington, this 32-year-old scheme has been steadily destroying the very fabric of our culture and replacing it with a barbaric, inhuman government and religious system which is fighting every way imaginable for world dominance.
Please watch this video. I have included the most important parts of the video I discussed earlier and important points of the document, The Project. It exposes what the Muslim Brotherhood is doing in America and removes any doubts about whether a moderate Muslim can co-exist alongside Americans.
The following is a condensed version of the document, The Project.
The Project outlined the Muslim Brotherhood’s 25 strategies, to infiltrate and to eventually subjugate the rest of the world under Islam, the “Religion of Peace” as follows: (This is a condensed list of The Project I found online. I don’t know who the original author is.)
- Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
- Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrate and takeover existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with Sharia law;
- Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist power base in the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
- Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of international plots fomented against them;
- Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
- Balance international objectives with local flexibility;
- Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
- Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
- Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
- Institute alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Create autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
- Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West “in a Jihad frame of mind”;
- Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Make the Palestinian Issue a global wedge cause for Muslims;
- Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
- Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
- Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
- Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
- Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.